Autodesk provides a high number of free software licenses for students which is highly beneficial. You need to register on their website using your .edu email account and then you will be able to download the free software and licenses.
If you have an edu email then go to the official site of Autodesk https://thetophint.com/ and click on “sign-in” from the top right-hand corner of the website then after that a drop-down menu will open and then you will have to select Education Community. On the next page click on “create account” and then select your Country, Education Role (student), and date of birth. Now you will have to input your credentials and your .edu email account which will then lead you to a sign-up page where you will have to input your College/University name, here if it is not mentioned then you can add it simply. Hence, your registration is complete and you will receive a confirmation email from Autodesk which will then let you download the free software.
If you don’t have an edu email then don’t worry because today we are going to learn how to create an edu email for free easily.
2. Google G Suite for education
Google has a special privilege for students and you can sign up for a G Suite Education Account which gives you 5 TB of storage. This is one of the best benefits of an Edu email account that helps you in storing your images, videos, ebooks, and much more without the worry of getting out of space. You can utilize this as long as your .edu email account is actively provided by your university. No more worrying about limited cloud storage. After your edu email time period completes just follow our tutorial and make another Edu email for free.
3. Microsoft Office and Azure
Microsoft offers a wide variety of software for free and huge discounts with Edu email addresses on many products for Students and Teachers. You can easily get Office 365 for Students for free.
You can signup for Microsoft azure student and can get an azure student account with $100 free credit. You can create RDP for free using this method and enjoy cloud service.
4. Amazon Prime
For Edu email, there is another interesting offer. Amazon provides 6 months of trial prime account to students who can get many benefits out of it like getting 2 days confirmed delivery on products without any shipping charges. Special college deals are provided along with no extra delivery charges (this applies together with the previous free shipping offer). Save up to 90% on textbooks and also get 6 months of free Amazon Prime Video trial. Visit this link and register a new account with your .edu email address and confirm it. Make sure you have a credit card to
the process, you can even use a virtual credit card to get this offer and you won’t be charged anything for this.
You can use our bin method from here but we don’t suggest following cracking methods considering it illegal.
5. Github Student Developer Pack
You can request a Github Student Developer Pack which will give you a variety of discounts and free stuff. This is the biggest benefit of an Edu email account, you can get $1000 and more worth of free stuff using this pack. Signing up for a Student Developer Pack on Github using your .edu email account is very easy, you just have to visit this link and click on the “Get your pack” button in the middle. On the next page, you can request a discount and fill up the signup form and wait for 5 days for them to reply.
Once you are provided with the Student Developer Pack on Github, we can say that these things are going to be the best benefits of the Edu email account. You receive up to $110 in bonus AWS credits for a total of $75-$150, Bitnami Business 3 plan (normally $49/month) free for one year, DataDog Pro Account, including 10 servers. Free for 2 years, DigitalOcean $50 in platform credit for new users, Github unlimited private repositories (normally $7/month) while you are a student, Namecheap one-year SSL certificate (normally $9/year), and one-year domain name registration on the .me TLD (normally $18.99/year). Let’s start our method to get edu email for free without delay.
The process to create a .edu email for free
We will divide the entire process to create an edu email into two parts and discuss the full method to create a .edu email for free.
1.Part one for creating free edu email
- You have to signup to open at first by following this given link. Click on “Create an Account” and click on “Begin creating My Account”.
- If you are a USA citizen then fill in your info but if not then don’t worry. Follow this link and generate fake information about California and use that information to register. Remember age should be under 20-23 only. If the name you have generated has aged more than that then just decrease the age while signing up.
- Enter the data you generated into the Account Creation on the application. Enter name, birthdate, and social security number. Select “I don’t have a middle name”. Also, select No for the Previous name and No for Preferred Name. Also, select None for Suffix. Then click “Continue”.
- Enter your email. Then enter the US phone number. If you don’t have a US phone number then click here to get it. Leave the second phone number empty. Enter the street address from the address you have generated. Then click continue. If it says we can’t find your address after you click continue then just click ok and check I verify my address and hit continue.
- Enter a username, password, and pin.
- Choose a random security question answer and Solve the captcha. Then click “Create My Account”.
Also Check: How To Get OneDrive 5TB Storage For Free Lifetime
2. part 2 of creating Edu email for free
If you are a US citizen fill up the required fields with your own info. If not then follow the steps given below.
- Click continue now sign in with your username and password if you are signed out. Select orange coast college from the list then click start my application.
- The term should be near to the date you are applying like I am applying in January 2020. Select an undecided goal and random major subject and click continue.
- Click on “My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above” and continue.
- Select first time after leaving high school. Select received high school diploma from US school and date just 1 year before you are applying for this application. Select yes and no respectively.
- Select I attended high school and then state California. Select school “Apple valley high” or Sacramento high. Select your own data if you are from the US
- select G.P.A above 3-4. Select 12 grade AP English composition and literature, grade as ‘A’, and select algebra1 and grade’A’. Then continue
- US citizen and military status none
- California residency yes other no and no.
- Select yes in every field. Athletic interest as no. Select a random program and continue.
- Select your gender and sexual orientation straight. Guardian education level as a high school graduate and continue.
- Click Latino or Hispanic as ‘no and race white, European.
- Select city Austin and state California.
- No, No, 12, game respectively.
- Check every field and I consent and submit your application. Then just click continue.
- Now wait a few days and after that, you will receive an email with Edu email login data.
Congrats now you can create a .edu email for free. If you want such rare awesome tricks then share us and stay updated to our website by Allowing notification on the browser or subscribing to the newsletter.